Professional Grout and Tile Restoration in Los Angeles and Surrounding Areas
Important Information Tile & Stone Grout Cleaning
Our Primary Services Include:
- Tile Cleaning
- Grout Cleaning
- Color Sealing
- Terazzo and Slate
- Interior and Exterior
- Horizontal and Vertical Surfaces
- Floors and Countertops
- Tile and Grout Repair
- Water Damage
- Saltillo floors
- hardwood floor cleaning
- marble and granite repair
See the Difference
This was a home we did in City of Orange. A 1yr -1/2ago…It’s very similar to your grout. SEE the difference!!
IT WAS DIRTY!!! BUT LOOK HOW WE CLEANED IT, THAT’S HOW WE DO IT!!
IS THIS WHAT YOUR GROUT LOOKS LIKE? GERMS, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE!
CALL US AT WIZE CHOICE TILE AND GROUT RESTORATION COMPANY
FOR FREE DEMO OR ESTAMATE AT 818.378.6360
We do re grouting, shower and bathroom services, kitchen counter tops and floors.
Have You Considered Using a Tile and Grout Sealer?
Tile and grout is a great option for los angeles. It can be easily cleaned and is not effected by moisture. However, without the right tile and grout sealer your floors can easily look dirty and grimy quickly. At Wize Choice tile restoration, we have products that can protect your floors and keep them looking them in their pristine condition. There is nothing that looks cleaner than fresh grout lining your tiles. Simultaneously, there is nothing that can gross your guests out than seeing dirty and moldy grout. Tile and Grout Sealer can improve the crispness in many situations like the following:
- Kitchen and Cook Lines in Restaurants: Instead of letting grease destroy your grout and tile, our sealer can resist the oil from sitting in and make the floors easily to clean on a nightly basis.
- Public Restrooms: Restrooms often experience a lot of traffic even before an individual offers their business. If you want to show your guests you care about their entire experience, keeping your bathroom floors clean is a great start!
- Entryways and Lobbies: Like restrooms, your customers pay attention to the details in your business. If your entry ways are filled with dirt and grime, they might not get past the entry way before they turn around.
Because tile and grout is a surface that often experiences traffic, our sealers are made to protect and refurbish your tile floors from discoloration, abrasion, chemicals, mold, and bacteria. Grout can easily get dingy looking, but with our sealer, you can keep your grout protected from all the elements that can affect its appearance.
At Wize Choice Tile Restoration, we have many products that you can choose from to give you the perfect sealant for your floors. Regardless if you have ceramic, porcelain, or stone tiles, we have products to refurbish your gungy grout and a high gloss coating for your tile. We also offer options like non-slip additives that would be beneficial to your business.
If you are interested in improving the look of your floors, you should give our tile and grout sealers a chance. They can also protect your floors from further damage and grime. Give us a call at (818) 378-6360 to learn more about the other options we provide. We strive to offer innovative solutions for your home or business!
Wize Choice Tile Restoration
Frequently Asked Questions
» What is Grout Stain?
Grout Stain, also known as Grout Colorant, Grout Paint, or Grout Dye, can be used to re color, refresh & seal grout. Grout Stain is an excellent alternative to having to re-grout an entire tile floor.
Grout Staining, Sealing & Recoloring
Color sealing provides the highest degree of stain protection and greatly reduces the maintenance required to keep tile and grout looking clean and fresh. As already discussed, Grout Stain is a great alternative to having to remove and replace your grout, or worse, having to replace the entire tile floor. Grout Stain can easily revive the look of your tile flooring. You’ll be in awe as to how new your tile job looks simply by applying a grout stain. Grout revives your floor!!
Grout Stain Uses:
- Re-color Grout
- Change Grout Color entirely
- Excellent for Renovations and Remodels
- Seal Grout Color to enhance longevity
Grout stain will NOT leave your grout looking painted. The Grout Stain penetrates deep into the porous grout, which allows it to maintain the grout-like appearance.
- Strip/Clean in the nite 4-6hours
- Color seal (if grout is cleaned dry
- color seal Grout…2hrs
» Why is cleaning grout so difficult?
Tile-and-grout floors have become quite popular over the years. Unfortunately, we have been told that these floors are virtually maintenance-free except for an occasional mopping, which is not the case.
The necessity of grout cleaning in Los Angeles County and nearby areas has frustrated many homeowners, builders and contractors. After all, the appearance of the grout directly reflects on the cleanliness of the floor as well as on the individual maintaining it.
Why is grout so hard to clean? Grout is a mixture of cement, water and differently sized aggregates. Because grout is a porous substance, microscopic pores allow dirt to become trapped below the surface, where regular mopping cannot remove it. Dirt continues to build up inside these pores, leaving the grout looking discolored and dirty. A LOT OF HAND SCUBBING AND WASHING FLOOR…..
» What are my options for grout cleaning?
A sealed floor is a clean floor can be used once a floor has been sealed. They keep dirt and contaminants away from the sealer, tile and grout joints. As time and traffic levels dictate, floor finishes and waxes are made to be removed and reapplied.
- Neutral cleaners, which have a pH of 7 (neutral), are neither acidic nor alkaline. Certain wetting agents and detergents within them emulsify grease and oils. Neutral cleaners are recommended for regular cleaning, as they will not affect tile or grout, and also can be used as general “all-purpose” cleaners.
- Cleaners which have a pH less than 7-11, are available in various types… However, acids do not clean. For years, muriatic acid has been used and recommended as a cleaner. But in fact, muriatic acid is a dangerous acid that can destroy and discolor grout joints, tile work and surrounding finishes. It should only be used as a last measure and with great caution. Phosphoric and sulfuric acids are much more user-friendly and should be considered if an acid is necessary.
- Grout on the other hand definitely needs to be sealed with an impregnating sealer. Grout is a porous substance that if not properly sealed will absorb all types of dirt and contaminates. Most tile stores will have add professional sealers can be used once the floors cleaned. Stay away from the big box stores cheap sealers as well as the silicone based sealers. The cheap sealers will not provide adequate protection and will break down prematurely. Conversely the silicone based sealers will trap dirt and contaminates inside the sealer and make cleaning your grout virtually impossible.
After the sealer is on DO NOT MOP OR ADDITIONAL CLEANERS TO TILE AND GROUT….
» How do we clean tile and grout?
- Inspecting and preparing the are to be cleaned
- Using a specially developed tile and grout cleaning solution, we pre-spray sections of your floor
- With a stiff brush, we agitate all wet tile surfaces by hand and GROUT HOD
- Using a specially designed “Grout Brush”, we agitate all the grout lines
- We finish the cleaning with our professional tile and grout cleaning tool, connected to out portable unit, which gives us water temperature over 200 degrees which remove any dirt, grim and deposits dislodged. And a clean tile and grout is the result.
- Then we seal the grout with a None- Water Base Sealer because we feel that all water base sealers don’t protect as well as the Solvent ones, we roll or spray the right amount onto the grout and tile. “Besides we want you to enjoy the tile and grout for years to come clean”.
We also offer the following services
- All Types of Stones and Tile and Grout Cleaning and Repairs
- Color Sealing and Sealing Inside or Outside
- Professional Pressure Washing Services Exterior home cleaning services
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Complete Bathroom Restoration, Cleaning, Moldicide , Re-Grouting Color Sealing and Sealing
- Kitchens Makeovers: Removal old grout and re grout and refresh it with a new look
- Color Sealer: Refresh without the cost of re-grouting. New Technology allows us to inject new color original color or change the color to your floor, walls, kitchens counter tops, or sinks areas